Monday, November 24, 2008

Yahoo Messenger,IE,Opera and Outlook Not connecting to internet

Few days back, when I opened my Outlook 2007 its showing unable to connect to server, then I thought of checking whether any browser able to connect, but fortunately Mozilla does not seems have no problem.. Then I googled internet to find solution.. But I got faded up checking with each and every problem.. finally myself has solved problem... I am gonna explain various solutions..

I found a solution to this problem.. Mozilla does not read internet Options which is present in Control Panel.. Its have its internal configuration..

But If any change in Internet Options under Control Panel would effect following applications... Skype, Yahoo Messenger, Internet Explorer, Opera, Outlook 2007

Look Internet Options

Go to Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Internet Options
Under Connections Tab, LanSetting Button -> Find out if Proxy Server is selected until and unless you are not connecting through Proxy Server

If this does not solves your problem, then try out Installing TCP/IP Stack or any other Spyware issues

I expect this would solve problem...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

I heart FeedBurner